Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
LincUpLive: Eat, Drink & Be Social #LUL360
Friday, 14 September 2012 from 09:00 to 17:00 (BST)
Eat, Drink & Be Social
The Select Lincolnshire & Tastes of Lincolnshire Partnership LincUpLive Conference
About the Event
Eat, Drink & Be Social is a full day conference of opportunities helping you to gain insight, pick up practical skills and network with like-minded professionals who share an interest in improving and optimising social media skills and ideas.
- Hear from (and network with) 15 industry speakers, all with incredible stories to share
- Meet 100 like-minded foodie folks in a fantastic setting
- Gain a wealth of social media tips, advice & insight first-hand
- Ask the experts your burning new media questions
- Experience a fun, informative & varied day away from the office
- Diana Plazas, Director of Brand Online Marketing, Doubletree by Hilton Worldwide
- Danny Kingston, Food Blogger & Writer
- David Lowe, Wine & Technology Blogger
- Gary Marshall, Brand Consultant
- Rachel Green, Chef & Champion of Lincolnshire Food
- Liam Lally, Internet Marketing Expert, Zaddle Marketing
- Rachel Linstead, Food Specialist Business Coach
- Sue Boughton-Thomas, Co-Owner, My Secret Kitchen
- Glenn Le Santo, Live Blogger & Journalist
£99* per guest/delegate
Breakfast pastries, buffet lunch and refreshments are included in your show tickets. You are also invited to join us for a complimentary after-show drink in the Hilton's viewing gallery bar.
*Great news! Due to generous sponsorships we're now able to freeze our ticket price at the fantastic rate of £99 per guest right up until the show.
The show is a full day conference open from 0900 - 1700 on Friday, 14th September 2012.
Our agenda will follow a mix of keynotes and breakout sessions punctuated by regular networking breaks, and of course an inclusive buffet lunch featuring locally sourced Lincolnshire produce.
Our conferences are native to Lincoln, an ancient Roman city boasting a world-famous gothic cathedral and medieval castle as well as a historic uphill shopping area.
LincUpLive will take place at the luxury 4 star Doubletree by Hilton. This is a truly spectacular location beside the Brayford Pool with views of the historic uphill Cathedral Quarter.
We've chosen a Friday for our conference, so you can make a weekend of it to explore the city and beyond. See www.visitlincolnshire.com for inspiration.
What they say.
"A brilliant conference that from start to finish, plus the after party was absolutely amazing. Seriously... I had such a buzz with great innovative speakers, nice people, superbly and professionally executed and to be honest - one of the best conferences I have been to"
"Great idea well enacted. As a delegate one felt you were part of something very novel which certainly put Lincoln on the map. Incredibly impressed by Celia's organisational skills and the vision of the team as a whole. Top marks. Glenn's chairing of the conference was performed in a relaxed but effective way"
"Overall I think the event was fantastic and really well organised and run. Thank you and good luck with the next one"
For more information about the conference visit www.lincuplive.co.uk
When & Where
LincUpLive is a digital events company specialising in social media training, conferences and consultancy.
Partners Celia Lacy, Glenn Le Santo and Tim Downing present a wealth of experience combining skills in digital marketing, networking, journalism, PR, social media training and business development.